- djones2Asked on June 05, 2016 at 10:56 AM
I couldn't figure out how to delete my question, so please ignore.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 11:23 AM
You can make use of JotForm's payment tools to integrate your form using either Paypal, Auth.net, or Braintree. You can add this to your form by creating or editing your form, on the left panel there you will find the Payment Tools. Click it so that it will expand and you will see the list of available payment tools your form can be integrated with. However, you can only choose one.
Once you have added your product for payment, select the payment tool element on your form and click properties.
Then on the window, select yes on the Authorization only option
On Stripe, there is a different way to enable this
1. Select your form's payment integration field
2. Click the wand icon to run the integration wizard
3. Select 'Later (manually') for Charge Customer option on the first page of the wizard
4. Hit Next to finish
5. Save your form
Regarding the fees, unfortunately we have no information on it. You can visit their websites for information on it.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions.