- art_crateAsked on June 05, 2016 at 05:27 PM
I am using my form to purchase gift cards. One of the questions asks for you to select an amount. How can I have my strip payment (last question) bill the amount of the other question?
Please see my form, if this doesn't make sense I can clarify.
Thank You!Page URL:
- CarinaAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 06:35 PM
1. Add a text-box field
2. Add a condition that if Image Radio Buttons Widget is equal to the value, to calculate a field value to the text-box field:
3. Repeat the process for all the value options
4. On Stripe please select collect donations > get amount from text-box field:
You can test and clone the demo form:
You can hide the text-box field.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 08:01 PM
Your next question was about a different feature. I have created a separate thread for it here
We will attend to it shortly.
- art_crateAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 08:45 PM