- SimovisionAsked on June 06, 2016 at 12:51 PMNow I start receiving the autoresponder (mail) partially correct:
- The left column has been perfectly translated into French
- The right column -whenever the input value was a drop down list- still results in the Dutch value*
* Of course, I translated every Dutch form value using the in form translation tool.
What can be the problem here?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 01:03 PM
I was able to reproduce this on my end. If I change the form from Dutch to French, the correct options are shown in the dropdown field:
However, in the email notification, the Dutch translation is still shown:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know via this thread as soon as we have any updates.
- SimovisionAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 08:40 AM
Have you already got a solution regarding this issue please?
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:42 AM
I apologize if this issue has caused you any inconvenience. Unfortunately we don't have any updates yet regarding this issue. We will let you know once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on July 15, 2016 at 10:53 AM
First of all, thank you for checking the status of your ticket. Unfortunately, there is no update yet. However, one of our developers was already assigned to fix the issue. I've sent a message to our developers for you. We will notify you here once we have an update on the status. Thank you for your patience.
- NicholasWestleyAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 06:03 AM
This has now been fixed. Radios/checkboxes/dropdowns will be translated properly in submission emails.
Please let us know if you have hany issues or questions.
- SimovisionAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:17 AM
I'm encountering some problems using the "Website | Simovision | RMA" form within the "Simovision" Folder.
Although no single setting has been changed in the last couple months, I do not receive a confirmation e-mail (nor as a client, nor as the one receiving the filled form).
Please help me out urgently.
Thank you in advance.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 05:38 AM
I opened a separate thread for you since it is an unrelated issue and we will handle it here.