- AazmiAsked on June 06, 2016 at 02:55 PMI am having difficulty setting the below conditions for this form https://form.jotform.com/61525429077257"Delivery Hours" - If the franchisee selects "Different" to the question "Are your delivery hours the same or different than your hours of operation?" they will be required to fill-out the hours. "Delivery Hours" - This will be set-up like the "Hours of Operation" section. If they select "Open" they will need to give "To" and "From" times. "Breakfast Menu" - If the client answers "Yes" to the question "Do you serve breakfast?" they will be required to provide hours. Based on if they answered "Open" or "Closed" to the "Hours of Operation" certain weekdays will appear.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 06, 2016 at 06:43 PM
You may try the following setup:
1) For different delivery hours.
Show the day fields only.
Then, setup the show Open & Close conditions for each day (the same way as you have on the page #1).
2) For breakfast menu.
Use If ALL option in conditions. You will need a separate condition for each day.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- AazmiAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 10:45 AMLooping in Courtney from my team.
T: 1.877.490.0003 Ext. 120
670 Caledonia Road, 2nd Floor, Toronto Ontario, M6E 4V9
Ask me about our *limited time offer*: *Free LiveTV media player!*
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Do try out the suggestions made by my colleague @Mike and get back to us if you have any questions.
- VeronicaAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 11:48 AM
My name is Veronica and I am also working with Ayesha on this project.
1. "Delivery Hours" - This will be set-up like the "Hours of Operation" section. If they select "Open" they will need to give "To" and "From" times.
For this issue, your recommendation did not work. I also tried an IF ALL statement similar to your recommendation for the "Breakfast Menu" issue. The problem is, even when the weekday is set to "Closed" under the "Hours of Operation" drop-down, the times still show.
2. "Breakfast Menu" - If the client answers "Yes" to the question "Do you serve breakfast?" they will be required to provide hours. Based on if they answered "Open" or "Closed" to the "Hours of Operation" certain weekdays will appear.
Same problem. I tried the IF ALL statement that you recommended, but even when the weekday is set to "Closed" under the "Hours of Operation" drop-down, the times still show.
Page URL: https://form.jotform.com/61525429077257
- CharlieAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 01:50 PM
The form actually has a lot of problems on it when it comes to the conditional logic that is currently setup.
Like these ones:
One condition doing the same thing.
Multiple conditions showing the same fields but on different rules.
Same "IF" statement but showing different fields.
I have cloned your form and corrected the conditions based on how I understand your form. Please check my cloned form here: https://form.jotform.com/61594999499990. See if it behaves that way you are expecting it to. If it does, then you can clone my form to have a version of it in your account, here's how to clone it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL.
You can check from there on how I setup my conditional logic.
Let us know if you need more help on this.
Notes to be taken:
- In the Delivery Hours section, I used the form collapse field to group the whole list of days. Here's a guide on how to use the form collapse tool: https://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
- I have also moved the days on a new line
- AazmiAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 02:40 PM
Thank you so much Charlie, the cloned form works perfectly.