- narrowbridgecandlesAsked on June 07, 2016 at 12:50 AM
Lastly I would like to embed a calculator tool. there will be 5 fields that ask how many or ___ candle would you like and what (from a list of choices) would you like to pay for it. I would like the form to generate an e-mail after the form is submitted that says "Thanks so much for your order of ________candle and _________2nd candle. Your total payment will be_______. So and So is your group order coordinator and they will be in touch shortly with information about candle pick ups and payment..." So I need someone that I can ask to do some adding of all the money fields and generate a total, and also something that can take the data from the fields about how many of what candle and summarize it in either a confirmation page or a confirmation e-mail (or both).
If there is any way to create a rubric that creates a shipment calculation based on the data from these fields, that would be amazing too. maybe its say, between 1-4 of items a, b, c, and d shipment charges are $5. if also item d, shipment charge is 15 dollars etc.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 02:36 AM
To add a calculation tool to your form and perform calculations, please follow this guide: How to Perform Calculation in the Form? Simply add the necessary fields for your formula and set them in the calculation wizard to perform the calculation.
Then to display the result into the email please follow the guide below:
1. Add an autoresponder to your form.
2. Add your thank you text on the body of the email.
3. Then we will replace the blank spaces with the proper fields. Click on the Form Fields and select the fields you want to show. Then place them inside the blank spaces we set earlier.
4. Save the autoresponder and you're all set. The email should look like the image below.
Here's a version of your form that I have modified to show the "Thank you" message on the email. https://form.jotform.com/61581428844967 You can test it out by entering your email address in the email field to receive a copy of the email. You can also clone it to your account to see the email settings. Simply follow this guide to learn how: How to clone an existing form from a URL