- ismikhairAsked on March 19, 2012 at 01:15 AM
already applied these configuration, but it display Error 404 on facebook page...Help me..
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to Facebook (Facebook Developer Method)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 01:24 AM
Can you try to integrate the form using Static HTML App Method. Please visit the link below for a guide:
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 07:42 AM
If the integration of your form using Static HTML App Method doesn't work, please contact us so we further assists you and investigate the said issue.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- ismikhairAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Thank you, Static HTML works properly... May i add another form using Static HTML method. seems i said already hs another form... :) thanks again
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Your welcome ismikhair. Good to hear that your form is working properly now!
Yes, you can add another form using Static HTML method.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you fo rusing JotForm!
- ismikhairAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:06 PM
but when im doing this, it display like " This application is already installed for all applicable pages. " should i use admin account / pages account ?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Yes, you need to have admin rights for that particular FB page in order to add the application you have created
- fxrAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 06:29 PM
You can add more static HTML tabs by using the links in this thread: