- RHemeryAsked on June 07, 2016 at 04:43 AM
Is there anything on your server blocking emails being sent to email@example.com?
We no longer seem to be receiving notifications to this address. Started about 1.5 weeks ago.
I've checked with the IT team here and it's nothing they have blocked - I edited the form to send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com and they go to her email address fine.
Could you look into please?
- Chief Operating OfficeremreAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:06 AM
We checked our logs and found that the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org" has jumped in bounce list, so that's way you have stopped to receive notifications. Now, I fixed the issue, you can test your email now. Also, please don't forget to let us know about its final state.
For more information on preventing this form happening in the future, please see the following guide:
- RHemeryAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:10 AM
Could you please check and see if any other @bedford.ac.uk or @bedfordsixthform.ac.uk email addresses are being blocked.
- Chief Operating OfficeremreAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 07:35 AM
Checked our bounce list and fixed issue for any entry from these two domains.
- RHemeryAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 09:52 AM
This is happening again! Not received any emails going to email@example.com since 5 January - but I've logged in and can see there have been emails...
Could you fix please?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 11:38 AM
The recipient email was in bounce list: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
It has been white-listed, so this should fix the problem. Make sure to check your spam folder and if you find any JotForm email, mark it as not SPAM.
If the issue continues, our best recommendation to avoid email bouncing issues is to use your own SMTP settings for the sender email: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Let us know if you need more help.
- RHemeryAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 04:03 AM
Is there anyway for the actual emails that were 'lost' between 5 January and 10 January to be retrieved?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 11, 2017 at 07:07 AM
Hey Rich, I'm afraid there's no way to resend those emails that were not delivered within the duration your email was on the Bounce List.
What you can do is view your Form Submissions page, then either review them straight from there or forward them to your preferred email.
1. Go to your Submissions Page.
2. Look for the Submission(s) that were not sent via email.
3. Click FORWARD at the top.
4. Type in your preferred recipient then click FORWARD SUBMISSION.