- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:31 AM
Do you mean you want to add a paragraph of text to your form (above a question field)? I think you are looking for Text field. Please see below for a demo.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- hudbusinessschoolAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 05:41 AM
From my understanding, the text field can be position before or after a form element. What I require is for text to appear within a form element e.g. radio buttons:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 07:57 AM
I see what you mean. Unfortunately, it is currently not available for most of the fields in JotForm. If you want, I can raise it as a feature request.
If you are currently working on a particular form, please give us the form link and more details so we can help you by applying some css to your form.
- hudbusinessschoolAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 08:28 AM
A feature request would be great, thank you.
I'm okay with applying the css and creating a workable solution. It just takes a little longer :)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 09:46 AM
I see you only have one form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61573970925364 on your account. So this must be what you were working on.
I suggest you add first the TEXT and th Radio button on the form so that we can work on the appropriate CSS code needed to achieve the field positioning and styling that you need.
Let us know when we can work on it already.
- hudbusinessschoolAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 10:18 AM
I'm happy with the form I've created. I've already added the appropriate CSS, but thank you for the offer.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 10:54 AM
I have raised a feature request for our developers to consider this. However, we cannot give you a timeframe as to when this will be implemented. We will inform you on this thread of the progress.