- scottsvisionAsked on June 07, 2016 at 10:53 AM
Just upgraded to Bronze plan for $19 a month and chose the monthly option - not the annual option. I then received a receipt for $159 for a yearly plan.
I did notice two invoices where there's possibly a $140 credit?
Just want to verify that I'm not being charged the annual amount, but the monthly amount of $19.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 12:50 PM
You have first upgraded to Bronze Yearly and downgraded back to Bronze Monthly. When downgrading, our system will not automatically refund the remaining balance and will keep it as your deposit. The monthly will be deducted from the balance and we'll only charge you a new when you're running out of funds on your account. But if you want a refund, let us know and we'll send it to you.
- scottsvisionAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 01:11 PM
I need a refund because there's no way I signed up for yearly.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 02:21 PM
I've refunded the remaining amount of $140 USD. Expect the refund returned to your card within 4-10 business days.
- scottsvisionAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 07:51 AM
Thanks for your timely response and support!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 09:47 AM
On behalf of my colleague Welvin, you're welcome.
Please let us know if we can be of anymore assistance.