- maustin4Asked on June 07, 2016 at 11:29 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 12:37 PM
It looks like the rest of your question may not have gone through completely. I you have already opened another thread for your issue, disregard this message, we will address your other thread shortly. If you need help with a different issue, let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
- maustin4Answered on June 07, 2016 at 01:45 PMHi David,
My name is Michelle Austin. I am trying to update the current consultant on-boarding form. The form was originally created by FormCentral. I was able to upload the form using JotForm when FormCentral was no longer available. I would like to make the following edits to the form (the edits are highlighted), see attached form. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I believe I responded to your other thread here:
Unfortunately, PDF forms that were uploaded through our import tool from Adobe Forms Central cannot be edited.
- maustin4Answered on June 07, 2016 at 02:45 PMOk, thank you. I will update the form and send you the PDF fillable form to upload. Would that work?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 03:08 PM
If you can still update the one that was created in Forms Central and upload that one again, it should work. Here is a link to the import tool:
- maustin4Answered on June 07, 2016 at 03:45 PMGreat! Thank you.
- maustin4Answered on June 22, 2016 at 01:45 PMHello,
I was able to update and upload the form. However, I notice the content for Position Title, Position Description and Justification fields the content is not populating in the excel spreadsheet; 15 consultant on-boarding forms were submitted with information in each field but no text was uploaded in excel spreadsheet. Can this be corrected at your end? Please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:15 PM
Unfortunately, if something cannot be imported correctly, there is no way for us to adjust it on our end. We also do not have the ability to update imported PDF forms.
- maustin4Answered on June 22, 2016 at 03:47 PMThank you for your response. When I created the form last year the content for fields were uploaded in the spreadsheet. Should I resend the form for it to be uploaded again?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:56 PM
You can see if the import will work once again. That may be the only solution short of recreating the form in JotForm manually.
- maustin4Answered on June 22, 2016 at 05:45 PMThank you. The import did work. Thanks.
- maustin4Answered on August 12, 2016 at 05:46 PMHi,
One of the field in the PDF version is not uploading in excel. The form was created by formcentral. Can you please resend the link for formcentral?
- maustin4Answered on August 12, 2016 at 05:46 PMI have attached the form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 12, 2016 at 07:17 PM
You may try to import your PDF from the following page:
If this is not going to work, I would like to suggest creating the form with our drag and drop form builder.
- maustin4Answered on August 15, 2016 at 09:45 AMThank you.