- heidiwaggonerAsked on June 07, 2016 at 11:59 AM
can I have multiple checkbox answers and have them all checked in live form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 01:30 PM
Yes, you can have multiple items in a Check Box field type, and all of them can be selected in your live form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- heidiwaggonerAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 01:33 PM
great. how do you do it?
- heidiwaggonerAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 01:45 PMGreat. Can you tell me how to do it?
Heidi Waggoner | Marketing & Communications Director
Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
1918 Eighth Ave Suite 3300 - Seattle, WA 98101
Direct: (206) 268-9318
Mobile: (425) 577-2106
email@example.com | www.hbsslaw.com | HBSS Blog
Named to 2015 Plaintiff's Hot List by The National Law Journal
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Click on the checkbox field, then click on the little gear icon in the top right of the field to open its options menu:
Change the minimum and maximum selections to what you would like to allow.
- heidiwaggonerAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 04:05 PM
i don't think we're talking about the same thing. I have 4 answers in my checkbox field. I want them all to show as checked when user arrives on the page.
I changed the maximum selection to 4 and the minimum selection to 0. that didn't work.
I changed the minimum to 4. that didn't work.
can you please describe exactly what I need to do to make this work?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 04:22 PM
Apologies, I see what you mean now. This option
Click on the field, then use the "Selected" option to select which options you would like selected by default.