- jacxoniaAsked on March 19, 2012 at 04:12 AM
I would like to make a small donation system... I know hwo to do everything but confirm that they have actually payed :S i would like to take the amount they donated, their username and if they completed the donation as a variable to the Thank you page!
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 04:16 AM
Hello jacxonia. You can read the steps from this user guide, on how to get the post data on your Thank You page.
If you have further questions, please do let us know.
- jacxoniaAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 04:41 AM
Thank you very much for the Quick reply!
But can people still access this page if the canceled the donation?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 05:06 AM
The only problem that I could see here is that what you have just stated. If the user filled up the donation field and then when he lands to Paypal, he does not continue, you won't be able to capture the data. But if the donation field was not filled up, the form automatically lands to the thank you page (by-passing Paypal).
- jacxoniaAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 05:28 AM
But i could resolve this by making the Donate Field a Requirement. Right? Would there be a way then?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 07:00 AM
Yes, if you set Donate Field as require then when the user didn't fillout the required donate field they won't be able to submit.