- olpeventsAsked on June 07, 2016 at 02:21 PM
I have my form opening thru a script, so I can use iframes.
I only see the box and red asterisk.
form opens from the "Exhibitor Booth Registration" button on right.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 03:43 PM
Please check your browser console for possible error. I couldn't replicate it on my end using the same browser.
Here's how to check your browser console: http://www.wickedlysmart.com/hfjsconsole/.
- olpeventsAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 02:48 PM
This still works only sporadically, and it has nothing to do with the browser.
Is there a way to make a required check box with a link, that is NOT a widget????
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I just checked your embedded form, and the widget shows up:
If you want to use a native checkbox, you can also require it and create the hyperlink:
1) Create the text with the hyper link:
I agree to <a target="_blank" href="http://www.agreatwaytospendmyday.com/terms.html" rel="nofollow noopener" >terms & conditions</a>.
2) Add the check box field.
3) Remove the label and align it to the top.
4) Click on options, and remove the default ones, and paste the text provides in step one:
Let us know if you need more help.
- olpeventsAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 12:01 PM
yes, as I have stated before it shows up SOMETIMES. And in different browsers, and for different people. I cannot use something that doesnt work 100% of the time. I will try your suggestion above.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 23, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Can you not use our iframe embed in the modal? I think the widget is not showing up because of a conflict that is caused by the form script. The iframe embed should prevent that. If not, the suggestion to use our checkbox field is recommended.