- longoAsked on March 19, 2012 at 06:37 AM
I've made a few changes to my forms but as yet they don't show on my live site, are you having any problems.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 06:49 AM
If you don't see the changes of your updated form in your website, please follow this simple steps:
1. Logout to your JotForm Account.
2. Delete browsing cache and cookies.
3. Log back in and Re-embed your updated form in to your website
Hope you find this information helpful and informative.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- longoAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Hello, Thanks for the reply, I tried your sugesstion which didn't work, the form on this page
should have had the border removed and a trasparent background as per the preview. I have another form on the 'contact us' page which has had the border removed but the background isn't trasparent yet nor is the form floating left.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:23 AM
Can you provide screenshot of your updated form as well as the Form ID? So we can further investigate this issue.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:29 AM
Try editing the beginning of URL of the code embedded in your page as follows:
Forms at the first version are served via a CDN (Content Delivery Network) and the node nearest to your location may not be refreshing its content quickly enough.
- longoAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Thanks abajan that worked straight away.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Glad to be of service. Do let us know if you need help with anything else related to your forms.