- bayardmnAsked on June 07, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Can someone please take a look asap?Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 06:03 PM
Your form was disabled because your account was suspended due to possible suspected phishing since you have two suspicious fields for "account" and "admin fee|credit card".
While I don't see an immediate threat I have temporarily reactivated your account for you.
However, I would ask that you please tell us the purpose of this form, where you plan to use it, and what you plan to use those fields for?
- KadeJMAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 06:04 PM
Additionally, I also meant to point out to avoid this problem in the future please be aware of how you use fields and also please make sure they adhere to our Terms of Usage.
- bayardmnAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 07:06 PM
Thank you!! The purpose of this form is an easy way for a PDF document to be created using the fields above. Any information provided would be specific to this process only.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 07, 2016 at 08:00 PM
Thank you for provided information. We have whitelisted the current version of your form in our system.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- bayardmnAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 09:39 AM