- CelestelAsked on June 08, 2016 at 07:08 AM
I have a submission that i have edited, when I click "submit" to change the details on the form, the form does not update or it is missing data. Here is the form ID 341124736661198336. Thanks.
- victorAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 09:46 AM
Can you please indicate if you are still having problems editing your form. Can you try clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
I have just tested and was able to edit one of my forms by pressing the SUBMIT button on the submission page.
- lucieleclerc99Answered on June 08, 2016 at 10:20 AM
I had exactly the same problem this morning.
- CelestelAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 10:45 AMYes I have cleared my cache and it does edit but it does not save the changes when you view the form again, please try to edit and then review the changes on your side.
- victorAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 11:53 AM
I have just opened your form and was able to edit the form. I have just added the first name as this was missing in the form.
If you are still having problems, do let us know and we will be glad to help edit the form.
- CelestelAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Well it is still missing on the form when i went to look now..
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 02:20 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. When I edited the submission record, few form field data is missing.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 04:04 PM
Data should now be restored. If you find any submissions that are still missing data from edits, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- CelestelAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:53 AM
I just tried again, same problem, missing data after edit. What I did was edit form and then SUBMIT, when I looked again at the edited form there was data missing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 04:49 AM
I'm sorry the issue re-occurred.
Could you please provide us with form ID on which you experienced this issue since I'm not able to locate the original one?
We'll wait for your response so we can investigate further.
Thank you for your patience.
- CelestelAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 05:45 AMID 341124736661198336
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 06:18 AM
I did test this issue in your form #61502325822548 & submission ID #341124736661198336 and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. Form seems to be missing submission data after it is edited.
I am reopening the ticket again. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:48 AM
Problem is fixed,
- TSMProductionAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 02:25 PM
I just wanted to bump this because this problem is not fixed. I am having the exact same issue and I have a separate thread where I noted that the problem wasn't fixed and provided form ids where it was still an issue, but it has been over two hours and no one else has looked at my post, so I am bumping it here in the desperate hope that someone will notice that this problem is still occurring.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:28 PM
@TSMProduction Your ticket is still open and Will be addressed as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 05:15 AM
I was informed that this should be fixed now. I did a test to your submission 341124736661198336.
Please check on your end.
- yantiangAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 08:01 PM
I have the same issue. Ticket open for about seven weeks and still no solution!!!!
Mine is a private thread by the way. How many people have got this problem?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 03:17 AM
@yantiang, are your referring to this thread - http://www.jotform.com/answers/877363? We will respond to you on that thread. Thank you.
- yantiangAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 06:03 AM
Now mid August and still no answer. The problem is getting worse as we are losing data every day. It appears that Jotform is not fit for purpose and we will need to explore appropriate remedies.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 16, 2016 at 08:41 AM
I followed up your concern in this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/877363. We will inform you there if there is an update.