- jen31487Asked on June 08, 2016 at 11:29 AM
I have an order form that is set to not include empty fields in the both the notification and confirmation emails but for some reason both emails still show all fields.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 12:44 PM
- jen31487Answered on June 08, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes, I already switched to the old UI and checked this option off but it’s not working. Please advise!
Jennifer Hill | Marketing Coordinator
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Google+ | JP Blog
Tell us about your JP experience here! [cid:image14fafc.PNG@b09583d0.439735ab]
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete this email from your system.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 07:37 PM
The 'Hide Empty Fields on Emails' option will only work on a locked Questions / Answers data table.
In other words, that feature does not work on custom layout emails like yours.
It is safe to edit the content outside of the table, but not the data table itself.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on September 28, 2016 at 03:58 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience. We've updated the usage of the Hide Empty Fields feature.
You can find the option in Email Wizard. From now on, you can enable/disable this feature for your notification and autoresponder emails separately.
To enable this option, you can follow the steps as seen in the screenshot and explained below:
1. Go to Advanced tab from your email settings.
2. Toggle Yes from the Hide Empty Fields section.
3. Click Save to apply your changes.
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us if any issue arises with this feature.