- sean091Asked on June 08, 2016 at 12:49 PM
a couple of things.i've read in the forum to change the username to contact you guys. please change mine to: GOLFTRIPJUNKIE.
the other thing is that i upgraded to a paid account, yet the branding is still showing below my submit button. it wasn't there this morning, but now is. why is this happening?
i've attached a screenshot.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 02:28 PM
I see that your account is now upgraded to Bronze year plan. However, the Powered by JotForm is still being displaying on your existing forms. I have tried creating a new form in your account and see that the issue still exists.
Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. Once we have any update in this regard, you'll be posted here. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
The request to change the username is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:05 AM
Go to www.jotform.com/myaccount page and under settings page there is an option to disable "JotForm Powered text". Please uncheck it, then it should be gone. Thanks for your feedback.
- sean091Answered on June 09, 2016 at 07:45 AMthank you. didn't even think i had to do anything because immediately after
i paid it disappeared on any of my previews and when i tested it on my
site, then all of a sudden it was back.
- victorAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 09:11 AM
On behalf the entire team, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us.