- alliphilAsked on March 19, 2012 at 10:58 AM
If you're thinking about more integrations, would love it integrated with 1ShoppingCart as well. Thanks for continuously improving!
This is a re-post of a comment on MailChimp Is A Great Tool To Send Email Newsletters
- moonzkieAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. I will add that to feature requests. Once they have created this as you have suggested, you will be informed.
Thank you again for your suggestion and support.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 03:01 AM
Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, we have plans to implement more integrations. For now, we are going with number of requests for each integration.
Can you provide more details on the reason you would like integration with 1ShoppingCart. How would that work? Do you want to just place a form to a 1ShoppingCart site? Or do you want to pass the data from JotForm to 1ShoppingCart or the other way around? I think 1ShoppingCart has an email marketing tool as well. Do you want the contacts on form submissions to be shared with that mailing list?
- alliphilAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 09:37 AM
I usually create forms over at 1ShoppingCart then place the html form code on my Wordpress website. When someone gets to my site to complete the form, the data gets sent back to 1SC which then does whatever I've set up for it to do when that particular form is completed.
In most cases, when the form is completed, the person gets put into an autoresponder series of automated emails.
So I'd like to pass data from Jotform forms to 1SC. 1SC has very limited in functionality with forms, so I use Jotform on my website then my assistant goes in and puts the data into 1SC.
For example, I love Jotform's embed function that allows the form to pop up right on the web page when the person clicks on the link. 1SC only allows pop-ups on entry or exit, but not embed.
Also, creating a form in jotform is FAR easier in terms of adding color and other cool features. When I use a 1SC form, it's a lot harder to customize color etc. in a Wordpress web page. If I could use Jotform and send the data back to 1SC, that would be SO much easier.
The connectivity would have to play nicely with autoresponders though. I'm not sure how complicated that would be.
I also don't like that a user gets asked the same questions over and over. It would fantastic if the user could enter their email (which is the unique identifier) and have all the known fields completed.
So I guess 3 things come to mind:
1) Using Jotform to capture data and sending the data back to 1SC (which would allow me much more flexibility for form creation and embeding)
2) Somehow allowing the data sent back to 1SC to be used to kick off an autoresponder if desired, which is what 1SC forms do. (this way, I don't have to go into 1SC and manually add that person to the autoresponder once the data is sent to 1SC)
3) And, finally, I'd do cartwheels if I could pass data from 1SC to a Jotform form to auto-complete known data, then send the data back to 1SC again.
Hope that makes sense. Thanks for listening! :)
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Thank you for providing us this information I'm sure our developers would find this very helpful.
- webdeskAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 03:44 PM
I love 1ShoppingCart!
I also love JotForm and it would be perfect if form submissions from JotForm could be added to my autoresponder with 1ShoppingCart.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 04:32 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. Let us wait for more request of these integration feature before we can add it to the for feature request lists.
- guest_22776007518052Answered on October 04, 2012 at 03:00 PM
I would love Mailchimp integration with 1shoppingcart—just as a checkbox at the bottom of the checkout page that says "Add me to your mailing list". 1SC has a section for adding plugins to footers, so I suppose it could go in there.
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 03:12 PM
We have Mailchimp Integration but none with 1shoppingcart, I think this feature integration request is already on our developers list.
For mailchimp integration, please check this guide.
- singwdotAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 08:30 PM
I'm sick of 1shoppingcart and would rather use jotform. I love jotform. It's appearing that jotform does just about the same thing as 1shoppingcart, right? (I'm still trying to find out if jotform has auto-responders) So why use both? Perhaps Jotform doesn't have auto-responders. If you guys do, then forget about 1shopping cart please and put them out of business! You guys are better!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 29, 2012 at 09:06 PM
Yes we do have autoresponders :), It's pretty easy, see this guide: Creating a Form Autoresponder.
Thanks for the love! Have a Happy New Year!
- alliphilAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Any update on connecting to 1ShoppingCart?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 13, 2013 at 05:34 PM
We have in mind the integration, but we do not have any updates at this time.
Also, I am afraid that we will not be able to write some really useful integration due to their limited API. After reviewing their API, I am not sure if they can accept the data from 3rd parties. Anyway, our Developers will re-check this.
Thank you for your patience and support in this matter.
- guest_22776007518052Answered on March 14, 2013 at 10:08 AMThank you for your message.
Fair Ivy offices are currently closed for vacation until March 18th. Someone will be checking emails every 3-5 days to respond to urgent matters.
the Fair Ivy team