- bilalrashedAsked on June 08, 2016 at 04:15 PM
Also I would like to know if there is a way to send a filled out form to someone and have that person acknowledge the information and sign it and send it back. The reason for this would be for a write up for an employee. My manager would fill out employee write up forms and then submit it with the employee email on there so they receive it and the employee in turn would sign the form and send it back.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 07:52 PM
Maybe you could do that by creating an notifiers, few. For example, workflow like this:
For example, workflow like this:
1. Somebody fills the form and submits.
2. Email(Notifier) goes to Manager's email address where Edit link will be included so Manager can open the Filled form and Approve, for example:
3. Manager opens the form and approves:
If manager click Yes then you can use conditions to change email address, for example:
You can even create separate condition if Manager declines, so it will send another email, since you can choose, with 'change email recipient' which Autoresponder will be sent:
Do you think that something like this could work for you?
Please let us know, also if you need any assistance we are here for you!