- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 08, 2016 at 10:45 PM
There is a form in your account that asks for an account number and password. Can you please explain the purpose of these fields?
Looking forward to your response.
- precich1Answered on June 09, 2016 at 02:28 PM
Yes, we are a Multi Phone Service company, and we need this fields so we can port in phone numbers from another companies. that information we only use it to transfer numbers.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 04:38 PM
Could you please also provide us with the links where the next forms are embedded?
- Telcel America - New Activation
- Payjoy - Latinvoicewireless
- Smart pay - Lainvoicewireless
Thank you for your cooperation.
- precich1Answered on June 10, 2016 at 01:28 PM
-Telcel America - New Activation http://www.latinvoicewireless.com/telcelamerica.html
- Payjoy - Latinvoicewireless http://www.latinvoicewireless.com/payjoy.html
- Smart pay - Lainvoicewireless http://www.latinvoicewireless.com/smartpay.html
If you need any type of legal documents we have it, we are a multi services phone store, we have a fisical address, we have business license, also resell licenses, we have a federal tax id, if you need any of those i can sen it to you.
also if you can re-check or forms, because we need to have it up on our site thanks, for the support.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:15 PM
Thank you for sharing the webpage URLs.
I did check your form and you seems to have a valid requirement to have a password field in form. Please be noted that have automated anti-phishing system which scans all forms and mark them with probability of being used for phishing activities. If you have a password field in form, it will trigger our anti-phishing system.
For now I have activated your account. I would suggest you to rename the label of password field.