- ScherMusicStudioAsked on June 09, 2016 at 12:12 AM
I created a table so that I could align an image and text. But, there had been another line of text before I created the table, which I deleted, and now would like to move the table up to the top of the text area. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 12:49 AM
If in case you're having difficulty moving a part of your form to a certain position, you may either try refreshing your browser, or you can click to highlight the form element and click Properties > Move up or Move down
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or in need of assistance.
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 01:04 AM
Hi, no that wasn't my question.
How do I move the table WITHIN an area of text. To the TOP not of the form but top in it's area. Using this first text area as my header.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 02:30 AM
To move the table up the first line, please follow the steps below:
1. While on the text area, click on the first line to select it, then hit Enter
2. While on the next line, hit CTRL+backspace on your keyboard to move the table up.
3. Once you have done that, the table should now be on the first line as seen below.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:24 PM
I answered via the email jotform sent me. Do I have to answer here, or will that reach you?
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:45 PMHi, thanks for your response. After numerous tries, it worked BUT it will not save. And, yes, I did save it but when I opened the area again, the table was still down a row. Basically, I want to make this section tighter, less spacious a section. The URL again is: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61585783193164
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:45 PMJust responded. See below in red.
I checked the code. Is this preventing it from the table from staying up as it seems to have a pre-set height:
Would also like to get rid of the space under the table too.Begin forwarded message:...
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:45 PMMuch better. Thank you!