- ScherMusicStudioAsked on June 09, 2016 at 12:19 AM
I already read through and tried many of your suggestions listed in the forum for adding CSS codes to increase the width of the text area "additional information." Left the most recent code in. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 01:56 AM
To increase the width of the text-area, please inject the custom css below to your form:
You can also change the value of the yellow highlighted text based on your requirement.
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:26 PM
This didn't work :(
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 11:45 PMThank you for your response but this didn’t work. Can you please check if there is something in the code that is preventing your code from working. The URL is:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 12:58 AM
It appears that some of the css that was previously there have been removed, which may have caused the css to not work. I have now updated the css on your form to increase the width. You can see the code that I added below.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:45 PMHi, I put in the code below and it’s still not working. Its for the section “additional information.” Parents need to type a lot and what’s there is not enough space.
- victorAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Can you please indicate if you are still having problems with the width of the text area. I have just reviewed your form and saw that the field is using the 100% width of the form.
- ScherMusicStudioAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 08:45 PMI’m sorry I was looking at it from the form builder, not preview. I just checked on preview and YES, it is now at 100% width. Thanks so much for all your support!! Much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 06:22 AM
Thank you for keeping us posted, ScherMusicStudio. And on behalf of the JotForm Team, you are welcome.
If you have questions or concerns, please do let us know.
Thanks and warm regards.