- CynthiandAsked on June 09, 2016 at 11:54 AM
I need to have a ticket form where people can purchase more than one ticket and then pay with paypal. How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. Add the Inventory widget to your form. In the widget wizard, you can change the description and the available products.
2. After that, use the Form Calculation widget to create a formula. The formula is to multiply the number of tickets to its specified price. Here's a screenshot:
3. Now you need to integrate PayPal into your form. In the payment wizard, the first screen is where you'll enter the API credentials. While on the second page, you'll be given an option to choose.
Please select "Collect Donations/ Custom Amount Payments" and then choose "Calculation" field in the "Get Amount From" option.
4. After completing the PayPal integration, you need to hide the Calculation field. Just right click the field and then select "Hide Field".
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 01:18 PM
I cloned the form you provided to learn how the payment services work. I enabled the Sandbox Mode to test how it will push through to PayPal. I noticed that even though I placed 3 ticket orders (fig. 1), the PayPal order summary only shows 1 Quantity and doesn't have a description of the ticket I bought (fig. 2).
1.) Is there a way to pipe the actual quantity of tickets bought and the product description in the PayPal order summary?
2.) Say I have 3 products, will the PayPal order summary still show 1 Quantity and just the aggregate total?
3.) How can I include taxes in the Paypal Payment Wizard? And will this show separately or itemized in the PayPal order summary?
Appreciate the help.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 07, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Although what you're asking is somehow relevant to the initial topic of this thread, I still chose to transfer your concern to a new thread considering it is more about transferring product details created outside the payment field to the PayPal's Order Summary list.
Here's the link to the new thread: Is-there-a-way-to-also-transfer-the-purchase-details-of-the-products-created-outside-the-PayPal-payment-field-to-PayPal-s-Order-Summary-list
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience, we tend to do this to avoid confusion with the answers being provided. I hope you understand.