- aritsmAsked on June 09, 2016 at 01:09 PM
my form has the Encrypt Form Data on, how can I export the form submissions so I can see the submissions and not jumbled letters?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Export Form Data to Excel
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 09, 2016 at 03:23 PM
It should be noted that setting up a form as encrypted comes at the cost of some convenience.
• Notifications will only alert the user that a submission was received- they won’t include the content of the response. (That’s the whole point! The info isn’t legible from our servers.)
• Users must log into JotForm and also need to enter their private key in order to view their form responses,
• If you lose the private encryption key, your data is gone. We can’t reset it in a such a way as to recover previously encrypted responses.
• Some of the features are not available: PDF Downloads, Reports, Emails that contain form data in them.