- George PfeifferAsked on March 19, 2012 at 08:44 PM
I've tried to reach you two other times with some presales questions regarding the file upload. Can you please email me back or call me at 630-779-9733. I have a film contest I want to run and I was hoping to use your forms to allow people to send me video.
1) Can I remove uploaded files once I download them so my 'space' isn't over capacity?
2) What is the file size limit for users uploading files?
My needs are time sensitive so I was really hoping you could get back to me quickly.
- GeorgeAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Sorry - I just noticed that there was a reply to my previous post. I was expecting to get an email letting me know someone replied OR with answers.
Thanks for the reply!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:55 PM
1. Yes, after you download all the upload files you can delete/remove it.
2. Upon checking you account, I found out that you're using a guest account under to this email (email@example.com). I suggest, you should register to our free account to have unlimited- (forms, Fields per form, Reports), space of 100MB and 100 submission per month including 10 SSL Secure Submission and can recieved payments up to 10 per month.
Currently, maximum size for uploads is 1GB. It is the total. You can have a single 1GB file or 10X100MB files. You can find the upload space applicable for every level of subscription from our pricing page.
Hope find this information helpful and informative.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm.