- calebthomasAsked on June 10, 2016 at 02:28 AM
- jimjotformAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:38 AM
Thanks for the screenshot. Your dashboard has an auto-save feature and from how I see it, it's trying to save your form at the moment you took this image. Just give it a few seconds and if it's still stuck, please reload the entire page. Most of the time, a page refresh/reload should solve these kinds of problems. If that won't suffice and you still see the spinning preloader for the SAVE button, please consider clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
For future reference, the SAVE button has 4 states:
1. Save - It's clickable if you want to manually save your changes
2. Saved - The button is disabled and the label is changed to Saved
3. Auto Saved - The dashboard auto-saved your recent changes
4. Spinning preloader - The dashboard is currently saving your form
Hope that helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further help.