- renardjAsked on March 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM
How can I change the size of the jot form for wordpress - it cuts off parts of my words - how can I put width in the <script> tag?
- pinoytechAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Have you tried already using iFrame for your form code? If not, please give a try. Re-embed your form and use iFrame. Here's guide on how to get your iFrame code:
- renardjAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:00 PM
What width do you recommend for wordpress- I tried changing the width of the iframe but the right side of my form is still cut off. Please help.
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 01, 2012 at 03:14 PM
Get into the iFrame code using following steps:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed
3. Choose 'Embed Form'
4. From the embed options choose 'iFrame'
5. Copy the iframe code
Try setting the form to, width:500px; or any other value that will make the form fit well. Please also check the following links;
Please lets know if you need any assistance.