- brunindaAsked on March 19, 2012 at 11:13 PM
When a buyer clicks on a Paypal purchase button and it goes to paypal there's nothing in the description that says what product that the purchaser actually bought. How do I remedy this?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM
I assume you would like to add multiple products to your paypal section right?
Here it is how
1. You need to click on the Wizard you see on the top right hand corner
-A screen like this will appear
Then you can add options to your multiple products
This way your purchasers will be able to select and see what they actually bought
I hope this helps sorts out your request
- brunindaAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 01:33 AM
Thank you for your answer.
I am trying to set up a form to sell photo prints.
I have 5 different sizes, 3 different types of paper, different matte colors, and frame options. With each size there's going to be an increase in price and with each frame size there's going to be in increase in price. I'm totally lost on how to set up the form most efficiently with drop downs etc. but still have prices for each be included.
Thanks again for your help.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 01:44 AM
As for including a quantity options in your products:
1. Click the Wizard icon in your Authorize.Net field
2. Click Next twice until you reach the Products screen
3. Click Add New Option
4. Choose Add Quantity Property then click Next
5. Edit the Quantity Properties to suit your need then click Finish
Kindly have a look at more details on how to implement this feature on our previously answered question; https://www.jotform.com/answers/32549-How-can-I-create-a-Paypal-Order-Form
Feel free to ask us for assistance with anything that's related to Jotform.