- sigmapiAsked on March 19, 2012 at 11:15 PM
How do i make the address field thinner? it is larger than my form (which is 280px wide)
also, is there a way to make 1 result in 2 dropdown boxes?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 01:19 AM
I have cloned your form and injected some CSS Codes, please clone it back to view this codes. I have tested this on IE, FF and Chrome, everything seems to work fine and no more fields are overflowing.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 01:38 AM
May we also ask from you to explain further on what you mean by one result in two dropdown boxes? If you wish to get the result from another page and have it pre-populated in your dropdown boxes, you can try reading on this user guide on how to prepopulate your form.
If this is not what you mean, please do let us know.
- sigmapiAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 02:04 AM
What idarktech did above is great! I need 2 greek letters to symbolize the gentlemen's "pledge class" and allowing them to select 2 greek letters from 2 dropbowns but having it equal 1 "pledge class" is just what i need!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 03:08 AM
Glad to know. If you need any other assistance let us know.