- LBtaekwondoAsked on June 10, 2016 at 09:29 AM
I changed my form title from "more fun with a friend" to "Get started at Lee Brothers," but I still see the old title in browser tabs. Upon inspecting element, I see that the meta data still reads <meta property="og:title" content="more fun with a friend">
I changed the title 3 different ways:
- in the list of my forms, by clicking on the title, changing it, and saving it.
- in "edit form" mode, by using the prompt to "click title to edit"
- by using "preferences" in the toolbar.
What am I missing?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM
You can change it in the Preferences wizard. Please see steps below.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- LBtaekwondoAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 11:45 AMAhhh, that's it!