- vaibhav181Asked on June 10, 2016 at 01:01 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 01:44 PM
According to our system you are on a free plan and have gone over the submission limit.
To get more space I would suggest that you try upgrading your subscription.
Otherwise, if you have any further questions or problems just let us know.
- vaibhav181Answered on June 11, 2016 at 03:21 AM
I tried to upgrade but whenever I put my Indian debit card info, they said that this card is not authenticated.
Si my question is if jotform just doesnt accept indian debit cards or do I need to do something diff?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 09:10 AM
If your card is not being accepted or has an issue, please try to use other payment method such as Paypal.
If the issue still persists, can you please provide us a screenshot of the error you are encountering so we can further check. You can upload a screenshot to this thread by following the instructions provided in this article: How to add screenshots images to questions to the support forum.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 03:11 AM
I have moved your concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/859199. We will attend to your concern accordingly. Regards.