- Jayman12Asked on June 10, 2016 at 02:10 PM
I'm just wondering if there is a way to remove the "Powered by JotForm" text below the submit button?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 02:48 PM
You will have to upgrade your account in order to remove the powered by text. After upgrading, you can uncheck the option under My Account - Settings page:
- Jayman12Answered on June 10, 2016 at 03:45 PMEven for the Bronze level?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 03:54 PM
Bronze, Silver and Gold. If you subscribe to any of these paid plans, you can remove the Jotform branding.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 09:59 AM
We will answer your new question on a separate thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/858906.