- Anthony CraigAsked on June 10, 2016 at 03:54 PM
- jimjotformAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 04:28 PM
Yes it is possible to setup the autoresponder email to populate the field that was entered for the full name. Just edit your autoresponder email template and use the ID of the fullname field used in your form.
Here's a guide on how to find your field ID https://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-field-IDs-and-names
Hope that helps! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance.
- BenAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 05:03 PM
As mentioned by Jim, you can do it Anthony.
One way is to do it using the guide mentioned previously to find the ID.
You could also however open the email to edit it and click on Form Fields button.
It will show you all of the fields on your form, and you can just select the one that you want to use, where you want to use it, and the correct field tag will be inserted for you.
And as you can see there are few other options that will be available to you as well.
- Anthony CraigAnswered on June 10, 2016 at 07:45 PMThanks so much! You have been a tremendous help.
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 11, 2016 at 05:25 AM
On behalf of the JotForm staff, you are welcome, Anthony.
If you have other questions, please do let us know.