- timer762003Asked on March 20, 2012 at 07:25 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:31 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but do you mean that you cannot read the new submissions? If yes, then here is how to read new submissions:
- timer762003Answered on March 20, 2012 at 07:34 AM
No I can readthe new submissions but new messages remain "unread" and I have always the "new message" ... this problem is not on all my forms and I don't know why ...
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:40 AM
Can you try the following:
Go to "My Forms" > right click on one of the forms that is showing unread submissions > in the shortcut menu, click "Mark All as Read" (as indicated in the screenshot below).
Let us know if this worked.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:45 AM
This seems unique, normally when you open the message and read it, it shows "read message".
The other soliution is to move these messages to some folder and avoid this confusion.
You can also right click on the form's name in the My Forms Page and select "Move to a folder" as shown below:
We hope you find this information useful. Let us know if you need more information about folders or any other JotForm features.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- timer762003Answered on March 20, 2012 at 07:50 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 08:02 AM
Great its good to know this was sorted out.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks for using JotForm!