- mrksrAsked on March 20, 2012 at 09:09 AM
How can I have a field wihtout name?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 09:25 AM
It's possible. Click the pencil button within the field and remove the default name (Text in my example). I'm wondering why you want it remove though. You also can change it to anything you want.
- mrksrAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 09:32 AM
I can still see four dots "...." when I preview the from
- jcm0731Answered on March 20, 2012 at 09:46 AM
Hi, yes they will become "..." if you render each label blank. Because the labels are part of the functions (i.e. they are suppose to be questions to be answered, so, they needed to be seen).
If you really want the labels "invisible", you can do a CSS injection and manipulate the opacity and colors of the labels and form.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 09:49 AM
Instead of having 'Text' change it to ' ' and press enter . That should do the trick.
This works for me. Let us know how it goes your end.