- theprintstudioAsked on June 12, 2016 at 10:44 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 12:01 PM
If I understand your correctly, you would like to add an image logo to the email notification. Is that correct?
In the email content wizard, you just need to click the "Sample Logo" image and then click the "Insert/edit Image" button in the toolbar. After that, paste the source code of your image and then click the "Ok" button.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- theprintstudioAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 08:42 PM
Where would I get the link to put in the Source?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 11:14 PM
That means the logo you want to add in form's email alert is in your local system. Please be noted that the logo needs to be first uploaded to some web server / website and then grab the image URL before you can use it in your payment question.
Another option is to use our "Image" field to upload the images and then grab the image URL. Here are the steps:
1. Add the "Image" field in your form.
2. Choose "Upload Image File" option in the Image Wizard and then click Next.
3. Browse to the image file in your computer which you want to upload and then click "Upload File".
4. Select the Image field of your form then click "Image Source" in the toolbar. Please check the screenshot below:
You can copy this image URL and use it in your payment form. You can repeat these steps for every image you want to upload.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.