- RichBitchAsked on June 12, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Hi, on my form, people book in euros, as the end product (a show) is in Spain. But all customers are UK based, and are booking before their holidays. At present, when directed to PayPal to pay, they pay in euros. However, with a Uk card I think they may have to pay a conversion fee, and I certainly do to turn the euros back into pounds via paypal. Is there any way I can show prices in euros, but they pay in GPB when directed through to paypal. Also, what is the amount of transactions per pricing tier, I cannot see it mentioned on the pricing page. Thanks
- CarinaAnswered on June 12, 2016 at 12:21 PM
The scenario that you describe will always require a currency conversion, either on your account or on the clients' Paypal account.
It is possible to display the price in Euros, but as at the moment there isn't a direct currency conversion feature, you need to create a calculation that will have a fixed conversion rate. You can either update it manually everyday, or you can take charge of the fluctuations that might happen.1
1. Add your product, in a dropdown field, or check box, with the price in Euros
2. Add a calculation field that will sum all the products and then convert it to GBP (this fields can be hidden):
3. Add a Paypal in GBP > select the option collect donations > get amount from the calculation field:
You can test and clone the demo form:
Regarding the Paypal fees for currency exchange please consult these links:
Let us know if we can assist you further.