- Lion61776Asked on June 13, 2016 at 12:40 AM
- kutluAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 03:06 AM
Unfortunately this is not possible. Maybe they can resubmit it and inform you about the change.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 03:17 AM
There are several ways to do that.
First of all, you can save input data in the session. Please, check the guide below for more information:
Alternatively, you can enable the "Auto Fill" feature of your form. At that situation, your input data will be saved in your browser cookie. You can see the following guide for more information:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- Lion61776Answered on June 14, 2016 at 10:45 PMI found an article that explains how to save forms and continue later. It
is at - jotform.com/help/97-How-to-Save-Forms-and-continue-later.
It saves the form as filled out if the person cannot complete the form at
- Lion61776Answered on June 14, 2016 at 10:46 PMThank you. The first link is exactly what I need.
- CharlieAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 01:11 AM
In behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome.
Should you need our assistance again, feel free to drop by here in the forum.