- ameerdessaAsked on June 13, 2016 at 05:52 AM
Our automatic phishing detection system has suspended your JotForm account. Your forms are currently disabled.
If you would like us to review this decision please reply to this email and provide these information:Describe the purpose of your forms. If you have asked for username or password in one of your forms, please describe the reason. Provide the URL of your web site where you use these forms.
We will try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Hi, I receive an email regarding those item:
1. The purpose is to make online registration among my participate members. I make a registration for them
2. The reason is: For first time login they required to have USERNAME & PASSWORD. Once they login they will change it.
3. www.ashnehmalaysia.blogspot.myPage URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 06:58 AM
We cannot allow forms for collecting passwords. JotForm neither has the capacity to process authentications. It does not make sense if they will provide their passwords which they will change eventually.
I have temporarily reactivated your account but please remove the password field immediately. Otherwise, your account may be suspended again.
If you have questions, please do let us know.