- rogeroAsked on June 13, 2016 at 07:04 AM
In the form I have created the user fills in their reference number for the order that they submit to us. Is there a way to make dropbox create the catalog name based on that value? Preferably "Reference number"_"Project name" as the catalog name.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 09:37 AM
You could possibly do that by using form calculation widget. Please follow:
1. Add form calculation widget to your form and you can "calculate" the name of the field that you can later use for your dropbox folder:
So the name of folder will be Reference number_project number.
2. And then just select in your DropBox for name to be that field:
You can make that field (which I named Name of Field) to be hidden since it is not necessary to be visible.
Test and let us know if that can work for you.
- rogeroAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 05:59 AM
Worked great, Thanks
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 08:21 AM
Thank you for confirming and on behalf of my colleague, you're kindly welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime.