- hap5Asked on June 13, 2016 at 09:45 AM
In essence, if I have five employees who have submitted their names, their positions, and who they report to, then would I be able to access a data list of all five employees names, all five of their positions, and who each one of the five report to?
Thank you :)
- BenAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 10:56 AM
There are 2 ways to see submissions:
- through submissions panel - showing you all submissions and allowing you to sort them, search, etc.
- this shows the latest updates only - unread ones.
How it would look:
Do of course let us know if that is not what you meant or if you have any additional questions that we might be able to assist you with :)
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 12:45 PM
It appears that this thread is currently marked as open, but we have not received your reply. If you replied by email, please also update the support forum thread by its direct link: