- agenciaspinAsked on June 13, 2016 at 10:03 AM
I working on form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=61623856210653&old
I setup the conditional fields as 'Clear On Being Hidden' but the form stil hidden the options (even when i select the condition).
I need: When the client select the option "Sua empresa possui website?." as "NÂO" the form show the option "Deseja orçar o desenvolvimento do seu website?" and the field "SIM-NÂO" below.
Can you help me with this?Note: I read this: https://www.jotform.com/answers/855917-Where-can-I-find-the-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Emails-option-in-the-new-Preferences-wizard#1 but still not working
Waiting your reply.
- CharlieAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Please note that the "Clear on being hidden" means that when an input field is conditionally hidden, then the value of it resets.
1. Radio button selected is "Yes"
2. Check box field will show up.
3. User selects item in Check box field
4. User changes his/her mind and changes the Radio button field to "No".
5. Check box field will be hidden AND it will reset the items selected on it.
Anyway, I presume the problem only happens on page 4? The option "Sua empresa possui website?" as "NÂO" the form show the option "Deseja orçar o desenvolvimento do seu website?" and the field "SIM-NÂO"? I went ahead and fixed it, you just need to reselect the settings in the widgets and the conditional logic to make sure that your changes are applying correctly. Let us know if you are still having problems on this.
- CharlieAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 12:06 PM
For the other question you have regarding the hide empty fields on emails, I have opened a separate thread for it. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/859449. We will address it shortly.