JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
E-Commence workflowAsked by algerhoi on June 13, 2016 at 11:28 AM
I would like to use Jotform for the following Ecom workflow. Wonder if it can be supported (even thr 3rd party integration).
Customer: User who buy things
Admin: Company Employee
1. Customer fill up an ordering form and submit
2. Admin review the data, check inventory, and manually mark an order number associated with the record.
3. (Auto or Manual) Email Customer with the order number
4. Admin mark the record with delivery status
1. Customer input the order number and able to tell the delivery status of the order
If I understood your question correctly you are referring to an approval workflow. If this is the case, you can check the steps provided by my colleague here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/401633#401648 to see how can this be done.
You can also search for some other methods into our support forum: http://www.jotform.com/answers/search.php?search=approval+workflow.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.