- dan_kesslerAsked on June 13, 2016 at 12:25 PM
I have made two forms but everytime I try to submit them, they send directly to MY email address. I want my forms to send to another email address when the person "submits" it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 02:01 PM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Please try the following steps:
1. Click the "Emails" button.
2. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipient" tab where you can add or remove email recipients.
Hope that helps. Thank you.