- kkristanAsked on March 20, 2012 at 04:12 PM
I've been a user of jotform for years and never had a problem, i'm buliding maling list sign up forms for my website and when i tried to test them and send an email to myself i received a massage that says that my email has been blcked by jotfom and that i need to contact "us"
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 04:40 PM
I have checked on your account and found your email address on bouncing list mails, kindly check on your notification email and ensure it is ok.
I have since removed it and should be Ok now.
Thanks for contacting us and choosing Jotform
- kkristanphotographyAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 05:22 PM
Thanks so much!
Just send another verification email and it worked!
- teamworkAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 02:43 PM
I have the same problem. How can suddenly my e-mail address is blocked? Could you please unblock it asap?
- gori-mathewAnswered on May 05, 2012 at 03:12 PM
Please check the responses for this question on the link below at your earlier opened forum;