- tracydisbrowAsked on June 13, 2016 at 03:48 PM
I keep getting a notification pop up when I try to email a form to a client. It says reached my limits, but I haven't sent any forms today yet, and also deleted some forms from my inbox to make space. Can someone help?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 13, 2016 at 05:31 PM
It's actually a different limit. We have a limit for outgoing emails, this involves sending the form via the publish wizard, forwarding/replying through the form submissions page. Free accounts are limited to 20 outgoing emails per hour. You may consider trying again after an hour.
- tracydisbrowAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 03:45 PMIt happens every single day for the past week when I first try to send any
form. It will not allow me to send any at all.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:15 PM
Thank you for the additional information. I tried sending your form through email and I'm also getting the error. I have created a ticket for this thread and submitted it to our developers. IF there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- tracydisbrowAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 08:46 PMDoes that mean it may not even be fixed when you said IF there are any
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 11:13 PM
What my colleague suggests is that once we hear any news from the developers, we will let you know on this thread immediately. Rest assured they are still working on this issue. Regards.
- LNashAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 07:56 PM
I am having the same problem currently trying to send/email my first form. I just posted if I could get some assistance please?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 08:58 PM
@LNash: I'm sorry, but we still don't have an update about the ticket. I would suggest getting the form link and sending it through your email account instead of through the publish wizard.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:34 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. Problem is fixed., you can email your forms through Publish Wizard now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.