- doubledown21Asked on March 20, 2012 at 06:35 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 06:40 PM
How we may help you? Can you provide us detailed information of your request or concern so we can further assists you?
- doubledown21Answered on March 20, 2012 at 06:41 PMMy form seems to be getting processed even though the "required" fields are
empty. URL: http://floridaforeclosurehelpers.com/
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 06:56 PM
Please refer to the original thread.
Thank you for using our services!
- doubledown21Answered on March 20, 2012 at 07:05 PMNow it is breaking out of the frame when a submission is placed with
required fields missing.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:52 PM
Your form is perfectly fine here, tested on Chrome and FF. Can you please add more details on the new issue? Thanks.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 10:38 PM
Your form is working properly. Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? if not, please give a try and let us know if the said problem still presist so we can further assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on May 12, 2013 at 05:29 AM
For some reason your response came out empty. Request you to please post your questin again.
- pinoytechAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 05:50 AM
For some reason your response came out empty. Request you to please open/create a separate thread for further assistance.