- kaluloAsked on March 20, 2012 at 06:46 PM
Hello!. I'm testing Jotforms and I'm about to reach the 100 entries limit per month. My question is:
If I export the entries and delete them in order to free space, will I have 100 entries available again? or I will have to wait for the month to complete.
Thanks so much!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Yes, you can delete your submissions to gain your space back. However, eventhough you delete the submission, it won't affected. You will have to wait for the month to complete.
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- kaluloAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:05 PMThank you.
I'm sorry but I didn't understand.
If by the day number 20 I complete the 100 submissions limit and delete them, will I have at the day 21, 100 free new submissions available again or not?
- AtacanCAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:36 PM
No, it's not possible. If you reach your monthly submission limit, your forms will be disabled until the next reset which is on the 1st day of the following month. If you don't like to wait until the next reset, you need to upgrade your account to a higher plan.
- kaluloAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:48 PMNow it is clear. Thank you for your quick reply and support!
- AtacanCAnswered on March 20, 2012 at 07:56 PM
You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any other concerns.