- art_crateAsked on June 14, 2016 at 01:25 AM
I would like to have the thank you page redirect be based on the time the survey is submitted. Below are examples.
8am PST - 9pm PST = Thank You page URL A
9:01am PST - 7:59am PST = Thank You page URL B
How would I achieve this? Please let me know if you need additional information, Thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 02:20 AM
I believe that is indeed possible to achieve. Simply follow the steps below.
1. First add a time field and set the default time of that field as the current time.
2. Then setup a "Change Thank you page" condition based on the time on the time field.
Do the same to the other time and your conditions should look like the one below.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- art_crateAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 03:44 AM
You're awesome that did the trick!
- art_crateAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 02:35 AM
So it appears that the time stamp and redirect is based on the customers time. Is there any way to have it based on my time PST?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 03:05 AM